Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
937 Posts
Alas, it is too late for me to find my Love Compatibility.:frown

The marriage of girl and boy for me has long dissolved into the salty oceans of tears.

But cometh, Alisa, and try as you may to restore and rejuvenate my loveless soul, for I am a man of worth, with hands capable of treasuring more than Hondas, and a heart capable of beating to the rhythm of 998 cubic centimetres as well as the 150 bpm of a woman's heart.

Come and rescue me. Remember: 'You meet the nicest people on a Honda.':kiss

·
Registered
282 Posts
and a heart capable of beating to the rhythm of 998 cubic centimetres as well as the 150 bpm of a woman's heart.
Poetry, Nigel. Sheer bl**dy poetry! However, you may want to be a bit careful: 220bpm-minus-age and you are above her maximum recommended average heart rate! :devil

·
Premium Member
937 Posts
. . . However, you may want to be a bit careful: 220bpm-minus-age and you are above her maximum recommended average heart rate! :devil
Ah, careful how you read. It was the woman's heart rate to which I was referring. For me, well, in the words of Celine Dion, 'My heart will go on and on'

But truthfully, I share your concerns, especially if a poor woman were to suffer heart failure during amorous moments. For me, one of life's untapped treasures would await in the form an introduction to necrophilia. Now don't get me wrong here; this is nothing depraved. I mean, if we are to love someone 'until eternity' why should we withhold our passion and lovemaking simply because our partner has passed on? This, my friend Duncan, should be recognised as one of life's greatest conundrums!:angel

·
Premium Member
937 Posts
Thank you Dennis for your assistance.

Alas, I am in no mental state to now consider my future.:frown

The exodus of my favourite royal, Megan Markle, has now abandoned UK leaving me with little hope of ever making a move on her. I bet that wasn't in Rashifal's visions, was it?

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
I need a match with 13,000 RPM, 6 speeds, large capacity, loves being ridden hard, being locked up with chains, and fully synthetic oils! Do you think you can help?!

·
President: Team Full Chat
7,357 Posts
Are you searching for Love Compatibility by Birth Date? It helps in fixing up the marriage of the girl and the boy!
If you are interested in knowing your Horoscope then Read your Rashifal to explore more possibilities in your life. Visit Here for more about your Daily horoscope.
This is where a mod would help.....................................because love isn't really needed in General Motorcycling, right Nigel? :kiss :devil

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
best thing about not getting married is you never need Love Compatibility by Birth Date help in fixing up the marriage of the girl and the boy!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts