Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im trying to lower a little bit my fireblade, but I don't know how to do it. If someone knows the full process? I will be very gratefull, I got the lowering link that appears in the second attachment. Thanks :thumb:

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Im trying to lower a little bit my fireblade, but I don't know how to do it. If someone knows the full process? I will be very gratefull, I got the lowering link that appears in the second attachment. Thanks :thumb:
Hey DJ did u ever get this done and completed.. noticed no one answered you..if u still need help let me know..

·
Registered
993 Posts
Depends, You can lower it like an inch with the stock adjuster... you can buy a new dog bone (the part you bought)...

It's really easy... just take two jack stands and prop the rear of the bike up on those... first loosen the 14mm bolts on either end of the dog bone (bike gets wonky if you do it while it's on jacks)... then bolt the new one in (use medium strength thread lock) and then your set.

Be careful, if you lower the bike it WILL handle like crap... I lowered my wife's bike so she could touch the ground and it snow plows like no other.... it's okay for her because she doesn't ride hard, but just be for-warned.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts