Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I'm looking for a lowering link for my 954 but I don't want a fully adjustable bolt looking one. Does anyone know where I can get a dogbone type lowering link, or if a lowering link for a 929 will work on the 954. Thanks.

·
Vendor
2,374 Posts
bigpapa954 said:
Hey, I'm looking for a lowering link for my 954 but I don't want a fully adjustable bolt looking one. Does anyone know where I can get a dogbone type lowering link, or if a lowering link for a 929 will work on the 954. Thanks.

A guy is making mine this week..identical to the one he made for a friend last year. You can get them from most dealerships I believe..it would have to be ordered more than likely...around $100.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I have seen 3 types of lowering links. The first type is the one that is adjustable with a bolt. The second is a solid arm with 4 holes in it. The third type is a pair of brackets that are shaped like triangles with 4 holes in each of them. I am still trying to figure out what would be the best. If anyone has any sugestions let me know.

·
Registered
111 Posts
So any update on which type of lowering link is the best. Seems like the "triangle" one is the cheapest. Anyone with experience? I'm getting tired of tippie toeing.

·
Registered
111 Posts
5'7" ... I've managed to ride for almost 5 years tippie toeing on a 600RR and a 954. I can manage tippie toeing, but it'd be nice to flat foot for once... not worth it?... Its just frustrating to see others flat foot, but it's not a big issue. Just wanna try it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts