Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so today i lowered my Cbr 929rr from the back 2inch n went to lower the front 2 inch but while I was lowering it like a ring came out the handle bar and put it back but when I thight in the handle bar is still stay kinda loose so I really don't kno were that ring goes and I'm also wondering if I can lowerd it 2 inch from the front INEED HELP

·
Registered
194 Posts
If its the c clip that sits around the fork leg in a grove under the top yoke you mean of it will be loose cos you've lowerd the front covering the grove in the fork leg. I might be wrong not really knowing what ring you mean of.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a 01 cbr 929 I'm trying to lower cause I extended the rear 9 inches I bought an adjustable lower link for the rear , when I put it on my shock sits right on top of the lowering link need help

·
Registered
833 Posts
I have a 01 cbr 929 I'm trying to lower cause I extended the rear 9 inches I bought an adjustable lower link for the rear , when I put it on my shock sits right on top of the lowering link need help
Did you rotate the triangle side plates forward one hole? This should gain you a little more clearance between the bottom of the shock and the lowering link. I had to do this when I stretched and lowered my 954.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts