Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[/URL][/IMG]

So now that I've got your attention :rotfl: what are some of the off lable uses you use these type of products for. And/Or what are the best products for a specific use. I think I've heard somewhere that brake parts cleaner does not leave a residue whereas carb cleaner does. Or was it electrical parts cleaner. Im wondering what the best product is to sterilize internal components when reassembling engine parts after service. That kind of stuff. You know :rolleyes:

·
Registered
717 Posts
I used brake cleaner and a clean rag always for the final cleaning before assembling anything and redlines assembly lube after that or just plain engine oil for engine internals. And ARP:s tightening lube for threads on rods bolts, crank case and head bolts etc.

·
Registered
560 Posts
I like how you've incorporated a beer into your lube shelf. I've always found beer a great lubricant for any conceivable project in or out of the garage.

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
I found beer to be a satisfactory lubricant on a cheerleader in college once.

·
Heeza Y Zasch
3,033 Posts
so nobody else but me spits on their bolt before screwing it in, eh? :idunno: :rolleyes: :D great topic. great thread. superb presentation :clap: I like your style :shades:

·
Registered
316 Posts
Kroil. The oil that creeps. The best oil to free frozen parts bar none. Google it. It's so strong it ate the bottom of the can it came in after a number of years. Industrial strength for sure.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts