Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. I'm looking for some ideas for Panniers/luggage systems to use on my F4i for long trips. At the moment I have a rucksack that I cart around, but it doesn't seem to be helping my back.
Any suggestions, thoughts or comments?
Cheers :)

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
HondaGalToo said:
Givi makes great stuff. If you want a smaller, unobtrusive rack and soft luggage, check out Ventura

For tank bags or soft saddlebags/rearseat bags that just strap onto the bike, I like the stuff made by RKA
Thanks a heap guys. I've been looking for a hard luggage system and was under the impression that the Givi ones were more for the earlier (single seat) F4i.
Thanks again

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Hey Haiiro.

Before I got the Trumpet, I did alot of touring on the TLR and here's what I preferred for luggage. Please note that the TLR has high pipes, so anything that hangs down was strictly out.

Tail bag:

This bag is awesome. It has a base that actually locks on same as, and in place of, the pillon seat and then the bag itself zips on and off of that. Great set-up. I'd highly recommend it. Click me for the "Tail Bag". It used to be called "Rocket Locker" and had a disclaimer saying they were in no way related to Joe Rocket, but I guess that didn't satisfy the legal avenues.

Tank Bag:

Best of anything I've ever seen or used. I've had mine for 5 years and it's been everywhere I have on the bike, through all sorts of weather. It mounts with 6 magnets and the bottom is covered with some sort of soft, non-slip rubber. I have never had it slip on me and I lean quite heavily against it to take the weight off my wrists. Click me to see the Joe Rocket tank bag Once again, I'd highly recomment it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.