Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just purchased and installed a luggage locker tank bag for my Sprint. I'll attach a few photos. If you haven't seen these before, they are pretty nice. They have a collar that bolts to the fuel filler that the bag then locks to. Prevents anyone from stealing the bag off of the bike and also keeps anything from rubbing or touching the tank paint. They have many different bags that can also use the standard base plate to attach to the bike.

Install was easy, just bolt it in place. Build quality is superb. Nicely stitched with heavy duty cordura. They are apparently hand made. The bag unzips to become a couple of inches taller. WIth the bag in its most compact dimensions, it still holds my large bike cover easily.

Overall I highly recommend. We'll see how the durability is...

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
Bag looks sweet!! got a link to where you found it?

on another note: I can't believe you still have that break-in sticker on your tank...... :rotfl: :rotfl:

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Getsome said:
Bag looks sweet!! got a link to where you found it?

on another note: I can't believe you still have that break-in sticker on your tank...... :rotfl: :rotfl:
http://luggagelocker.com/

I was wondering if anyone would notice! The bike came with three stickers on the tank. I left the break in one since I am still breaking it in :D

Oh, and they are running a holiday special... that is why I bought it now.

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
soon2b954 said:
Very nice!! :thumb:

Any problem seeing the gauges?
It actually sits just below eye level, below the gauges for me. The Sprint has a realtively tall tank compared to other sportbikes so I doubt anyone would have a problem with it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts