Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I recently made my own moto gp exhaust for my 929 and am parting with my M4 Carbon Fiber Exhuast bolt on.... I am willing to part for 150 shipped anywhere in the U.S. E mail me at [email protected] if interested i also have pics. Its in really good shape has one blemish due to a burn out and some hot rubber got on it but its on the back and its not noticeable up front but anyways if you wanna see the gp exhaust hit me up with an email and ill send pics of that as well thanks guys. :) or also i would be willing to trade for maybe a power commander plus me giving some cash along with it or maybe a front headlight cowl....well if you have anything good to trade i am down for that...

·
Registered
258 Posts
wow i have a stock mid pipe i'll sell you for 50 bucks shipped so you can bolt that M4 pipe back on! because that is just a hack of the shiney part of the stock exhaust maybe im being judgemental but i cant honestly say thats a cool mod but it looks like you can cut straight. lol

so what else is CUT-stom on your bike or is she a work in progress?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
wow i have a stock mid pipe i'll sell you for 50 bucks shipped so you can bolt that M4 pipe back on! because that is just a hack of the shiney part of the stock exhaust maybe im being judgemental but i cant honestly say thats a cool mod but it looks like you can cut straight. lol

so what else is CUT-stom on your bike or is she a work in progress?
actually it is the stock mid cut but on the inside about 3 inches down is the baffle from an r6 micron that was off my buddies r6... That was really rashed up, well the paint job I'm getting is CUT-stom be ready in about 1 week...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts