Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
7,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Two of this .org's funniest members.
Completely different from one another, entirely rich in humor and creativity. You guys rock. Even your avatar[t]s are hillarious :thumb:

A salute from me, even tho I now need a nurse to heal my ribs and split gut! :patriot:

·
Super Moderator
32,034 Posts
Completely different from one another, entirely rich in humor and creativity. You guys rock. Even your avatar[t]s are hillarious :thumb:

A salute from me, even tho I now need a nurse to heal my ribs and split gut! :patriot:

Absolutely!
There are a bunch of awesome characters here :)

·
Registered
7,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Absolutely!
You're another one of them Larry. You inspire me. Really. You've probably forgotten more than I'll ever know, so keep posting, and soooo many of us will keep picking up invaluable bits of knowledge.

We love you man -- in a Bud Light sort of way :thumb:

·
Super Moderator
14,700 Posts
ORR GEEZ Trendsetters :O:O:O. Just being me. ;)
Tah heaps.
:thumb:

Absolutely!
:plusone: here.

I've had the pleasure of meeting Macca and his good wife, both great people.
[There a lot of scary mentally challenged people on here that is true :evilaugh: :poke::bowtome::naws:

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
You're another one of them Larry. You inspire me. Really. You've probably forgotten more than I'll ever know, so keep posting, and soooo many of us will keep picking up invaluable bits of knowledge.

We love you man -- in a Bud Light sort of way :thumb:
:plus1: Well said.

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
[There a lot of scary mentally challenged people on here that is true :evilaugh: :poke::bowtome::naws:
I agree Jazzy! :stirpot::inlove::rant::loser::boxing: :googly: :loony::sless::crackhead: :cheers2: :gve:

·
Premium Member
4,171 Posts
I found this thread and thought for a while as to whether or not to make an appearance. :cool:
I must say, I have enjoyed myself on here. I have appreciatted all the reactions and reply"s. This has been a great release at the end of the day. All of the members here have been and continue to be great people in communication. There is intelect and just plan goofy from all of you. In the world of which I live, in the many experiences, all the travels and obscure locations I have appeared, even the job I do, there is no other constant like an ORG., to let your hair down and just be what ever your mind will create.:)
I search for the intelect in every conversation. I say it is sometimes better not to physically see the person. Though you may not make eye contact, when you read a person by their words, you can get a look into the mind. It is not total, but deffenetly revealing.
I am happy that I can make someone laugh, cause even when I am not able, I have found I feel comfortable after reading the threads I lurk or appear in.
Let this be a Thank you.:thumb:
OH, by the way, anybody got some patches for a vynal annotomically correct Blow up doll?
This message was authorized by Exposeyourselftomany a nonprofit organization designed to wharp the general common people. Enjoy the World. Your here only once, and no one gets out alive.;)

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
I search for the intelect in every conversation. I say it is sometimes better not to physically see the person. Though you may not make eye contact, when you read a person by their words, you can get a look into the mind. It is not total, but deffenetly revealing.
:plus1:
OH, by the way, anybody got some patches for a vynal annotomically correct Blow up doll?
Duct tape!

·
Registered
20,979 Posts
I found this thread and thought for a while as to whether or not to make an appearance. :cool:
I must say, I have enjoyed myself on here. I have appreciatted all the reactions and reply"s. This has been a great release at the end of the day. All of the members here have been and continue to be great people in communication. There is intelect and just plan goofy from all of you. In the world of which I live, in the many experiences, all the travels and obscure locations I have appeared, even the job I do, there is no other constant like an ORG., to let your hair down and just be what ever your mind will create.:)
I am happy that I can make someone laugh, cause even when I am not able, I have found I feel comfortable after reading the threads I lurk or appear in.
Let this be a Thank you.:thumb:
This message was authorized by Exposeyourselftomany a nonprofit organization designed to wharp the general common people. Enjoy the World. Your here only once, and no one gets out alive.;)
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

·
Premium Member
4,171 Posts
maybe a little tire slim would work:D

How did it get a in hole in it anyway, did you get a screw in sideways? :rotfl::rotfl:
"A" Screw? We aint talken about no five second cowboy ride here.:smilebig:

·
Registered
4,673 Posts
Geez, a group hug would be in order normally but it might get slippery in there if SML brings Dolly. Or Macca brings an Aussie Dolly...:eek:

As for the problem with Dolly #1, you might want to try slipping dolly into a tight black S&M suit, that should stop the leak.

I put a black leather Dainese racing suit on mi...oops, dang!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts