Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It comes out this thursday anybody planing on getting it?
I am.
There are some new things on there this year like in franchise mode you build your stadium and decide how much to charge fans for hotdogs and crap.

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
I won't be getting it any time soon, as I no longer have a PS2. But I will say that about 95% of my Playstation experience has been with whatever the current Madden game was at the time. (otherwise it's some sort of car racing game)

·
Registered
887 Posts
my copy is scheduled to arrive tomorrow...I will chime in when I have put it thru the paces and make a comparison against '03...I've heard some good things about it...like the players tatoos, dreadlocks and animations are even more evident...hope the gameplay is on par also....I always play '03 on the All-Madden setting and the best season I've had so far is 8-8!!!....anyways, I will chime in once I try it out...

·
Registered
130 Posts
Went to the local game store at lunch and tried the x-box version of the game. Has good commentary, graphics, and play. Not a big fan of Madden, I'm used to the Sega 2K series, but this one seems to be the game to get. BTW, they were selling like hotcakes today.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts