Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have always played Madden games on the rookie level and just boosted my stats and crushed the other team, which is fun for a season then I'd get bored with the game and need something new well now I tried bumping it up to Pro level and playing, went undefeated so I bumped it up to All-Pro and WOW this is a fun game. My last game I shanked the game winning FG :banghead: and went to OT, then kicked the game winning FG....talk about fun I'm re-addicted to this game now :D

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
That’s the first football game I've ever bought and played on my Xbox. I'm just learning so I play at the rookie levels myself.

Oh yeah, I still lose at that level so I don't think I'll be moving up anytime soon. :crying:

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
MrX954 said:
05 is sweet, the hit stick is great if you can get used to it :thumb:
Still haven't figured that thing out... :huh:

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
QuikMike said:
is it leaps and bounds better than '04? I'm gonna get it regardless, but was just wondering about gameplay, graphics, etc...
I dont think I would say leaps and bounds better, but I am a Pats fan so I wanted the upgraded level of appreciation for them and new roster.

--Roadrunner, I havent mastered the hit stick yet either I'm always the guy diving PAST the runner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts