Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,804 Posts
Looks like a nice job!:thumb::thumb:

Did you do it for the sound? the look? or "clearance issues?"

I take it the rest of the system is stock? Did it affect performance negatively at all?

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks like a nice job!:thumb::thumb:

Did you do it for the sound? the look? or "clearance issues?"

I take it the rest of the system is stock? Did it affect performance negatively at all?
I did it for looks and sound primarily. It does not feel like I lost any power, but I will throw it on a dyno in a couple weeks and see if it needs to be retuned. Last time it was tuned it made 138hp at the wheel.

I have a slipon and I gutted the HTEV and locked it in the fully open position before custom mapping it.

·
Registered
347 Posts
i really like the look, and for someone who can't get enough of messing/moding on my own bike, since i have the same exhaust you've kindled the fire. love the sound of mine already, but definitly not against a louder pipe. use the pipe more than the horn to warn the stupid cages. what is the difference, and more important is it deeper. very nice....:thumb:

·
Registered
71 Posts
very very nice. reminds me of medik's bike if any of you know who that is

I think he actualy has another one of those pipes too that he was goin to sell if anyone is interested

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
Cleaner than mine aye. Gonna be a different animal when he get's done though. Pretty cool guy wish he'd had it together this past week we had great weather here.

·
Registered
193 Posts
nice pics man and yah 954 rocks
at least u guys are still riding
here the only thing that i have about montreal i only get to ride about 6 to 7 month and :wacking: till next year lol

·
Registered
621 Posts
I cut a two bro Titanium into a shorty just cuz it was too quiet. I love the sound of it now, and I didnt feel any difference in performance. ITs being polished right now. That is a clean job on the yoshi. I felt more of a drop in performance when I ran the D&D on my bike. kinda lagged in the bottom end it seemed. plus it put out a few less ponies on the Dyno. but the shorty performs good.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts