Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When are you guys taking your bikes out for the season. Im getting mine on Tues. I cant wait to ride. Hopefully the weather holds up. Im goin to school in whitewater so if any one want to go ride let me know, I know theres a few bikes there.

·
Registered
103 Posts
jensen said:
When are you guys taking your bikes out for the season. Im getting mine on Tues. I cant wait to ride. Hopefully the weather holds up. Im goin to school in whitewater so if any one want to go ride let me know, I know theres a few bikes there.
Some of us have been out a few times already. Are you familiar with the local madison sportbike forum? There's been rides for the last two weekends, with many, many more to come. One recent member also goes to school at Whitewater.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Im not familiar with the Madison Forum. I was in Whitewater a couple weekends ago and say maybe 10 bikes fueling up, i dont know if that was you guys or not. I was going to pick my bike up this tuesday, but it looks like the weather is going to suck ass. I also have my jardine muffler coming in a few days.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I am on the Madison Forum, and I live in Jefferson. I have not been able to get out with the MSB crew yet this year, but I plan to very soon. I am going to try to arrange some Jefferson County rides this year too, as well as get some good on bike video from them.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Madison Sportbikes
resuscit8u said:
I am on the Madison Forum, and I live in Jefferson. I have not been able to get out with the MSB crew yet this year, but I plan to very soon. I am going to try to arrange some Jefferson County rides this year too, as well as get some good on bike video from them.

·
Registered
158 Posts
I figured I'd add to this thread. The MSB site has put together some of the beest rides I have been on. Great group...competent riders..good fun!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts