Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there a way to get ahold of their stuff via a US importer (read: cheaper) than going through the actual company there in Japan?

LINK

TIA

·
Registered
397 Posts
I don't know if it would benefit any, but my parents live in Japan. So any help I can be, just let me know. Maybe if we placed an order of a good enough size we could get a good deal on some stuff.

·
Registered
8,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
EatnAsphalt : You might try Dan Kyle.  I've seen some of the Magical Racing stuff in his shop so he may be able to get it also.
Oh god, not another blind follower of the God Kyle...

j/k eatn, messin' witya. Thanks for the tip.

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
MR stuff is great I have two sets of body work for my RS 125. I got it from someone who was moving up to 600cc real cheap too $300 for two sets & an airbox

·
Registered
80 Posts
Chain, Clayton has all the connections in Japan. Heck kushatoni and all the other guys still send him free stuff. Talk to him. BTW japan has performance stuff You could not even imagine. Just ask Clayton about the race spark plugs not available in USA. They are a sight to see.

·
Registered
9 Posts
i actually went directly through them. i bought the carbon fiber mirrors with germen blue mirrors give you beetter resolution and are bent to see beyond your elbows.cost me 150 a piece but well worth it..i bought an mci world card for 10 bucks and called them directly to make sure things were corect. made the mistake of dialing the wrong number and some japenese guy yelled at me cuz the times were different..i think i called them it was 4am their time..woops.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts