Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gday guys,
I got my bike back together today after a bit of a crash a couple of weeks ago.........more of a low side on the left hand side after getting run into a gutter by a car.
Anyway, i started my bike up. No problems. Warmed it up and took off. After about 1 min of riding the malfunction light came on. It stayed on until i turned the engine off ( about 3 mins ) as i turned around and went straight home.
Any ideas what caused it to come on and stay on? No flashing or anything, just permanetly lit. Fingers crossed its not too serious :mad:

·
Registered
236 Posts
next time put the bike in neutral and put the side stand down and look for the red light blinks see how many times it stays only for longer around 2 seconds and how many times it blinks for 1 second. these are error codes and can be diagnosed if u let us know how the light is flashing. it should keep repeating the pattern.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I understand what u mean there. Nothing happens when i do this. No lights. No warnings. Its only after i ride and hit over 5000rpms that the red light comes on. The FI indicator also comes on too. Anyway its booked in for thursday. Hopefully its not serious and just a dodgy sensor. Im hoping its just the banking sensor that needs to be reset after coming off the bike the other week. :idunno:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts