Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12,773 Posts
you can get a dwi or oui or any of the other ways they call it when riding anything with a motor. I've also heard you can get charged with it if you're drunk on a bicycle. All that is right here in the US. probably depends on what town, county and state your in though

·
Registered
149 Posts
Re: man dies in homemade electric chair/ also drunk gets dwi in electric wheel chair...

yes its happened here wheel chair.... golf cart... old peoples 4 wheelie cart..on a horse.... bicycle.....

·
Registered
6,731 Posts
Re: man dies in homemade electric chair/ also drunk gets dwi in electric wheel chair...

Yeah, riding lawnmowers, too. On your own property!? Jeez, mine has a cup holder for my beer.

·
Registered
6,731 Posts

If you can't drink beer while mowing the lawn then life is just not worth living. Where can I get on of those chairs?
Agreed. If I get drunk and fall off of it, the seat sensor will shut the mower off. No worries!! :p

·
Registered
2,930 Posts

I'm just not sure if suicide would be worth the attempt at aover 70 years old. And in your own chair too.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts