Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
.....as the customers walked by......:idunno:, sounds like WalMart employees are facing negligent homicide..... at least the guy did'nt get away:hmm:

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
I find that people down in the States power trip more than they do around here. I'm not trying to generalize (altho it sounds like it), but honestly, when I travel around down in the States (mostly chicago area), people of "authority" tend to abuse it - or at least flaunt it. Heck, I'm a scrawny ass little Chinese guy wearing an orange backpack, and the airport security lady takes one look at me and goes: "I'm going to do him." then proceeded to near strip search me, pulling all my crap out. It was a business trip too, and I was already really late. Thank gawd the Company flew me first class so I at least got to bypass all the other lines.

·
Registered
777 Posts
They dont handcuff shoplifters for no reason guys. I know this from first hand knowledge. How about holding the negligent homicide comments until more facts come out?
CPR would have been nice too. But like I said...more info will tell.

·
Registered
14,390 Posts
asiliat said:
I find that people down in the States power trip more than they do around here. I'm not trying to generalize (altho it sounds like it),
Having observed cops in several different countries deal with drunken idiots, I would wholeheartedly agree with you.

I've seen drunks do things in the UK and the Netherlands that would've got the hell batoned out of them on the way to jail here in the US, and not so much as a ticket over there.

That said, the cops weren't at fault for this one, Wally World employees were involved. Like Diesel said we don't have any idea what was happening.

·
Registered
10,811 Posts
Whatever transpired during this fiasco, from eyewitness accounts the Walmart thugs were totally out of line. C'mon, 4-5 Walmart employees couldn't have put this guy into handcuffs without killing him?! :thumbd: I personally hope that Walmart has to pay the largest punitive damages ever handed out. Phucking bastards!

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
luvtolean said:
That said, the cops weren't at fault for this one, Wally World employees were involved. Like Diesel said we don't have any idea what was happening.
That's what I'm saying. it's like anyone with a patch on their arm seems to think they're better than you; right down to the subway ticket people. I am not here to bash America. I like Chicago fine. I like the burbs of Chicago fine, it's just I dunno, something bugs me and doesn't feel good. You don't get that sort of treatment in Toronto. At least not much.

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
Damn that's fukked up. Sounds like a few dumbasses who wanted to play hero are gonna wind up in jail and that family is going to be set for life once Wal-Mart pays for their employees stupidity.

That's really wierd to see that kind of response from those employees. I have walked out of Wally World many times where that stupid alarm goes off and I just keep walking. Never been approached or checked for anything.

·
Registered
14,390 Posts
asiliat said:
That's what I'm saying. it's like anyone with a patch on their arm seems to think they're better than you;
Especially the ones with "TSA" written on it. I feel so sorry and embarassed when people come here from other countries and have to deal with our stupid Gestapo. I see many foreigners get VERY upset with them in the airport, and why not, you're a successful person and you've got some high school drop out treating you like dirt.

·
Registered
16,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ok, even if the guy was shoplifting...they had him in handcuffs, he wasn't gonna get far. They couldn't have picked him up and walked him back inside? Did they have to leave him on the hot pavement? If he fell over, they couldn't at least roll him on his side or on his back so he's not licking dirt? Something stinks about this....

·
Premium Member
4,302 Posts
Bacchus said:
:thumbd: I personally hope that Walmart has to pay the largest punitive damages ever handed out. Phucking bastards!
...and somehow another edition of Girls of WalMart gets on the shelves :eyebrows:

I think the employees killed him because once they ripped his shirt off, they could clearly see the "phuck team realtree" tattoo emblazoned on his chest, and in a fit of rage - ignored the guys pleas for help thereby ending his life.

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
SomeStrangeGuy said:
Sweet :thumb: , when can I expect my conjugal visit from Pete?
Eeek!! Careful what you ask for. It might come true.:p

BTW: I'm with sunbert, I hate WalMart too. Crap store that sells crap and pays crap to the employee.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts