Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Went on a ride to day! 69 degrees as a high, it was a bit chilly so I wore my full leathers, under armour, thermals and a turtle neck!!! Boy was it cold earlier in the day, like 45 degrees!!! Bbbbbbrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! :D :thumb:

Rick

·
Registered
5,397 Posts
Yeah it is tough. Took a ride yesterday down to the coast, watched the wave crash, chicks in bikini's and then headed home. The burden's some of us have to carry in Feb. Hell, even had to cut the grass this weekend. :D

·
Registered
705 Posts
Yeah, I went for about a 15 min. ride Sat., it got up to 40 deg. here. I couldn't wait any more, had to try out the PC111 and new Hindle. WOW! Thanks for the maps, K9inAZ, the bottom end is like butta! It was too cold to give it a good test, but from what I could tell it's immensely better than than before. :thumb:

·
Registered
4,132 Posts
Man, I hate Arizonans! :rockets:

I took a short ride here yesterday - it was a balmy 38 degrees (hey, but at least the sun was out! ). Still fun, though, as always! Just wish it could have lasted for more than 10 minutes. :crap:

·
Registered
777 Posts
Its gonna be 60 deg here on Wednesday. That is t-shirt and shorts weather...not on the bike that is. If it gets above 50 I'm riding.

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
DCEMotorsports said:
Where did you ride? I've always wondered where in the Phoenix area one could find some good roads ie: twisties.
We have quite a few places to ride. Most of the rides are pretty close to the East valley, but few really good rides are about an hour to outside the valley. We have Bartlett Lake (rattlesnake cove), Canyon Lake/Tortilla Flats, Yarnell hill, Skull Valley, Bagdad run, White Spars, Salt River Canyon, Mt. Lemmon, Oak Creek valley and the Devil's highway (mini Deal's Gap!). There are more but, I can't remember the names of them. Once you get out of the valley, we have alot of pretty kick ass twisty roads. :thumb:

Rick

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
slowpoke said:
Yeah, I went for about a 15 min. ride Sat., it got up to 40 deg. here. I couldn't wait any more, had to try out the PC111 and new Hindle. WOW! Thanks for the maps, K9inAZ, the bottom end is like butta! It was too cold to give it a good test, but from what I could tell it's immensely better than than before. :thumb:
I'll be burning another new custom map here soon, so I'll have another one for you to test out.

Rick

·
Registered
6,318 Posts
Mojave954 said:
Yeah it is tough. Took a ride yesterday down to the coast, watched the wave crash, chicks in bikini's and then headed home. The burden's some of us have to carry in Feb. Hell, even had to cut the grass this weekend. :D

A big phuck you to you BASTARD!!!! It was 1.3 degrees when I left my house this morning. My bike is tucked snuggly in my basement and won't come out until the snow melts.

Chicks in bikinis. PHUCK OFF!!!!!

:thumbd: :thumbd: :thumbd: :thumbd: :thumbd: :rant: :rant:

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Arizona SUCKS...and YOU SUCK TOO...hit me back in about four months and my opinions might be slightly more positive....

J

·
Registered
289 Posts
fumbducker said:
Arizona SUCKS...and YOU SUCK TOO...hit me back in about four months and my opinions might be slightly more positive....
In four months it's going to be 110 in the desert... Magic 8 Ball says, "Outlook not good."

·
Registered
705 Posts
K9inAZ said:
I'll be burning another new custom map here soon, so I'll have another one for you to test out.

Rick
I didn't get to really test the one in there now, but keep 'em coming and I'll definately get around to it! :D Thanks!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts