Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
So this story is telling me that motorcyclist are worth less than running over a pedestrian?

Why did he cross the centerline? Drunk? Speeding? What were the tickets for? Looking at the victim's ages - 45 and up - it would be fair to assume they were riding large bikes, probably Harleys. It must have been an impressive crash against 6 bikes.

·
Registered
90 Posts
The prosecutor in this case should be strung up! :rant:

There was probably a lack of witnesses because they are all dead!!!!

·
Registered
364 Posts
With so-called justice like that, what we all really need is a good vigilante system, like back in the days of the Old West. String him up and let the fucker swing. What the hell was wrong with that jury?!?? I don't give a shit why the asshole crossed the center line; he was obviously not in control of his vehicle, so absolutely should have been declared guilty of vehicular manslaughter, at the least!!
:rant: :rant:
I hope the prosecutor takes this all the way to the state Supreme Court, if necessary, to exact proper justice. What a freakin' sham. :thumbd:

·
Registered
422 Posts
That makes me sick to my stomach as i read that. :crap: There are 3 families that no longer have a Father. and this guy walks away with not even a slap on the wrist. i know that he has to live with what he did for the rest of his life, but how long will it take to forget about it if he ever does.. I hope that the familys are seeking justice :(

·
Registered
522 Posts
A $70 fine!!! :eek: How does that work? He should have been charged with Man Slaughter or something and put behind bars! Killing three people is no minor offence!

·
Registered
819 Posts
Wow 2 years and change. Arise ! Wake from the dead, dusty old thread!

I wonder whatever happened withthe jackass van driver.

·
Registered
674 Posts
I hope he got beaten with a tire iron. Hitting six bikes and doing that much damage? It almost sounds like this guy did it on purpose. Prosecutor should have charged the bastard with premeditated!! :crackhead: :die: :bitchslap:

·
Registered
554 Posts
I don't get it........why is it that whenever someone "loses control of their vehicle".......they are deemed innocent. Like it wasn't their fault....an act of God, these things happen, C'est la Vie....etc. etc.

When you are driving a 3,500lb hunk of metal down the road you are, among other things, supposed to be
1) competant.
2) paying attention and fully aware of your surroundings and their potential hazards.
3) considerate to other road users.
And "losing control of your vehicle" is sorta, like, well something you shouldn't do!!! But, because he "lost control of his vehicle" I guess it's okay, it wasn't his fault, he didn't do it intentionally, etc. etc.

God forbid that someone even suggest the motorcyclists may have been exceeding the posted speed limit at the time, that would REALLY make the van drive innocent of all charges!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts