Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14,390 Posts
Sad situation, but it sounds like the air marshals acted very appropriately to the threat. Good job.

·
Registered
8,824 Posts
I regret the loss of life, but assuming the man was of sound mind when he was on his meds, I guess we can only blame him for getting off 'em. :idunno:

Sad but true, this guy's death serves us well - a good message to bonafide terrorists and/or wannabes who might think twice before trying to do harm to a plane or its occupants... they won't know if an armed federal agent is nearby or not.

·
Registered
5,397 Posts
Chain said:
I regret the loss of life, but assuming the man was of sound mind when he was on his meds, I guess we can only blame him for getting off 'em. :idunno:

Sad but true, this guy's death serves us well - a good message to bonafide terrorists and/or wannabes who might think twice before trying to do harm to a plane or its occupants... they won't know if an armed federal agent is nearby or not.
Agree, :eek: Sorry someone lost their life but this sends a strong message to the terrorists. Was waiting for this system to be tested to see if they were paper tigers meant to make Joe Smuckatelly Civilian feel good about flying again or, if they had teeth.

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
I wonder what the two or more people who's bags got blown up had to say about it since their bags probably contained a fukkin sandwich that set the hungry dog into action.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts