Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone.

I have an '01 929RR with a full two bro's stainless system a k&n air filter, and of course the pc 3.

I was wondering if anyone had a map I could use. I tried the two bro's map off the websight but it was horrible and had a huge flat spot off the line.

I am not really good at down loading suff in there and paid a guy to download a 'better' map,,,,which after a couple of test runs turned out to be the yosh map.

I know I can pay 300-400 and have a map built but I would rather use that $$$ for a steering damper.

Thanks in advance----KIDRR

·
Registered
120 Posts
I don't think a custom map would cost that much, but it might be the only way to get that flat spot out of there. You need a steering damper too, though.

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I shopped around a little and everyone around here (bay area) wants like 300-400 + Most guy's that I know paid the 400 price for their maps.........:( Seems like a rip off to pay as much or more for a map as the pc3.

·
Registered
5,183 Posts
I have been quoted $280 for a custm map here in Australia, which would equal approx $160 US.
Somes ones getting up you guys and yes that is using the tuning link software.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I looked around in the Bay Area too and most palces want about $400, There is a place in Fremont, I thinks it called Fastline cycles or something like that and said it would cost between $250 to $300.

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yup that's about it,,,,,the best price I found was at Hare racing in sunnyvale, but the guy was rude so the last thing I wanted to do was pay him 300.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts