Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been reading a lot of old threads and it was mentioned a few times about a section where maps are posted. Is there is a section on here where maps are posted?

·
Banned
4,696 Posts
we had a thread on another site but i think they forgot to pay the monthly dues and now its gone.

·
Banned
4,696 Posts
there is still another site that has them, just dont know it off hand

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I did find a different site (don't remember what is was since it wasn't any use) other than Dynojet but there was only one map for the 929. Thanks for the answers though.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well right now I just have the erion slip on and I ripped the flapper out last night. But after I took a look in the air box I think I'm going to get an other airbox and start playing with air flow. I'm going to try and direct the air smoothly. I read a lot about ram air not working but I just don't believe that one since the theory and evidence has worked on so many other applications. So I'm going to play with that too. I'm also planning on making my own HTEV eliminator and if it doesn't work out I'll put my original box on with a full exhaust some day. I just would like to see if some of these custom maps out there would help me out any. I'm sure I would need my own map if these mods are going to work but I'm not going to do it all at once either.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts