Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

101 - 120 of 143 Posts

·
Registered
4,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #104 ·
Well, it looks like I'm out. We have a day at Buttonwillow the weekend before, a weekend at Pahrump the weekend after and then a weekend at Miller 2 weeks later. There's no way I can make those 4 weekends.

Next years pretty busy...here's our tentative schedule with a few more dates still being worked on.

January 20th/21st Sat/Sun Spring Mtn. OG

March 4th Sunday Buttonwillow (Afm configuration)

March 5th Monday Willow Springs

April 9th Monday Buttonwillow (Backwards)

May 11th Friday Streets of Willow

May 26th/27th Sat/Sun Spring Mtn. OG

June 4th Monday Willow Springs

June 29th Friday Streets of Willow

July 27th Friday Streets of Willow

August 26th Sunday Buttonwillow (still deciding forwards or backwards)

September 8th/9th Sat/Sun Spring Mtn. OG

September 22nd/23rd Sat/Sun Miller Motorsports (West Loop)

October 15th Monday Buttonwillow (Afm Configuration)

November 5th Monday Buttonwillow (still deciding forwards or backwards)
:eek: Wow! I thought I was a crackday addict!

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
I count 18 days, Frenchier I believe did 25 or so this year.
I did 22 plus this coming weekend so that's 24... You were close Hammer. Sadly this was my first year back so this girl didn't look so good :crap:

There's always next year.......... How about 25? :D

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
24??!!! :nworthy2: I thought my 20 (including this coming weekend) was a record. I'm impressed!

Yeah, but you would kick my little white A** like nothing.

It's hard to come back after 12 years of giving it up...and not by choice may I had. :crap:

I want this BAD... :D

·
Registered
4,804 Posts
Whoa. Is it that obvious?

Well it's worked in the past. I was goimng to that again for Barber. No this will require a new stratagem.

I may have resort to bribery.
Well, the good news is that my wife is willing to hach a plan to get L out of the house that week. She's never been to Ireland, has she ? :eyebrows:

·
Registered
211 Posts
Well, the good news is that my wife is willing to hach a plan to get L out of the house that week. She's never been to Ireland, has she ? :eyebrows:
No, But I want to go to Ireland as well. Maybe we can sent the girls to New Jersey!

Anyway........ Let N hatch a plan to distract L. I give it two :thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
4,216 Posts
Just tell them, "Dammit I am going and that's the way it is".

No need to butter them up, just tell'em how it is.

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Any riders in socal that have a trailer (prefered LA area) and want to team up for the ride. i will tow it and take care of the gas charges.

IT's a dodge shag wagon. and i plan on doing all three days. at least if the bike and me make it.

Thanks,

D

·
Registered
5,397 Posts
Any riders in socal that have a trailer (prefered LA area) and want to team up for the ride. i will tow it and take care of the gas charges.

IT's a dodge shag wagon. and i plan on doing all three days. at least if the bike and me make it.

Thanks,

D
More than sure by then there will be plenty of room with someone

·
Registered
4,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #116 ·

Thanks,

D
For now it's two days, but we may be able to add a third once the track schedule is confirmed for next year. ;)

·
Registered
4,216 Posts
I would like to see them go there, but that would also put a question on Laguna's status in the circut. I hope they end up keeping both laguna and MMP.

101 - 120 of 143 Posts