Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

141 - 143 of 143 Posts

·
Registered
4,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #141 ·
Is it worth the drive from MN? I'm ready to try some different tracks, might just have to take a vacation. Start saving now!
:nod: This event will definitely be worth a long drive. If you have to choose one, however, the event in Grattan is a whole lot closer to Minnesota than Utah would be. But I'd highly recommend BOTH as your best option. :smilebig:

·
Registered
271 Posts
:nod: This event will definitely be worth a long drive. If you have to choose one, however, the event in Grattan is a whole lot closer to Minnesota than Utah would be. But I'd highly recommend BOTH as your best option. :smilebig:
I'm good for a couple roadtrips this year, so I'll have to start making arrangements!

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Is it worth the drive from MN? I'm ready to try some different tracks, might just have to take a vacation. Start saving now!

There are some of us seriously considering plans on how to get out there from much further east than you, so it would be a good one to get to if you can. The Grattan event is definitely one to show up for. Lots of great people in an unbelievably well run event. it is a fun track too. :thumb:

141 - 143 of 143 Posts