Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a pair of Maui Jim Ka'anapali sunglasses about 2.5 years ago. At ~$260 a pair, they were by no means cheap, but the vision improvement, super light weight, not-wearing-them feel, and very importantly, how well and easily they fit inside my helemt, made it all worthwhile.

Well, having sat on them a few times, dropped them a few times, stepped on them a few times, and flexed them countless times getting them in my helmet, one of the temple pieces finally broke. I was thinking, oh crap, there goes another $260, but I thought I'd give MJ a call to see if they had any sort of warranty.

Sure enough, they do. Replacing the temple pieces will come out to $8.95 ('shipping and handling', hardware and labor are essentially free), and replacing the (weathered) lenses will cost $60, so... for $68.95 I'll have a brand new set of these (IMO) ultimate sunglesses

·
Registered
329 Posts
Ive been checking those glasses out for a while, I love the lightweight frames and lenses. Im glad to hear the CS is good too !

SS

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
i had a pair that broke and sent them back and they replaced them with the wrong ones - so i gave them to the ol lady. still going strong

·
Registered
16,568 Posts
$260?? Do they give you x-ray vision for that too?! I thought my Oakley's were kinda steep at $160. Worth every single penny though

1 - 4 of 4 Posts