Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Thanks. I'm going to list it for sale for a bit. If it doesn't move, I might start customizing it. I've got bags already, that stock saddle is ok but not the best..

·
Premium Member
1,925 Posts
By appearance only I think it would sell at the right price.

I heavily monitor eBay in UK and am astounded at the number of bikes that are moving when the general consensus is that people are out of work or furloughed. I guess those with money are seizing on opportunities at the expense of the disadvantaged; something a few of us forecast a month or so ago. Still, if an item is up for sale, someone, somewhere, will buy it for whatever reason.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Bikes are cheeeeap right now... Buyers market. Picked up a low mile perfect HD Heritage the other day really cheap.... and I was actually shopping metric bikes when it came up for sale. If you want one and have the means, now's the time.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
The shadow saga is over. Sold it last night for a hefty profit. Wouldn't you know it, there's a 954, rc51, super blackbird and a 996 for sale now. If I won the lottery, they'd all be mine. As it stands, I'm having a hard time not making one of them mine.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
I really want to but that riding position is even more uncomfortable than the blade. I dunno if I can take that.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
The 03 1100XX seems to make more sense. More comfortable riding position, fewer miles.

·
President: Team Full Chat
8,055 Posts
I hear ya loud and clear. I did a 60 mile round tripper yesterday and 1/2 way through my right hand was numb, my left hip was aching, and my back was killing me............I don't even like to type all that :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:👨‍🦳👨‍🦳👨‍🦳

The XX seems like the logical choice, but MAN that RC looks H O T!

·
Premium Member
2,567 Posts
if i have the XX, i don't need the VFR anymore.... maybe i can squeeze in both....
Those Birds are a bit heavy but you wouldn't know it once your aboard, fixed a mates so had to make sure it was running OK for him :whistle: , they are missiles and so smooth

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
that's what i'd need it for. it'd be my two up bike for when the misses wants to tag along. believe it or not, doesn't work out so well on the blade. she's also not a fan of cruisers so she won't touch one of those. problem is, i oroginally intended to replace the shadow with a vtx or vulcan but now these incredible bikes appear.

·
Premium Member
2,567 Posts
that's what i'd need it for. it'd be my two up bike for when the misses wants to tag along. believe it or not, doesn't work out so well on the blade. she's also not a fan of cruisers so she won't touch one of those. problem is, i oroginally intended to replace the shadow with a vtx or vulcan but now these incredible bikes appear.
Thats one good thing about them, with the bench style seat your Missus gets to sit right behind you instead of looking over the top of your helmet, It'll make her feel safer (y)

21 - 37 of 37 Posts