Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know everyone has aftermarket exhaust on their ****, but i just got my F4i a month ago & finally got this yoshimura trs slip-on. i luv its sound compared to the stock pipe. installation was a breeze. i hope i dont ever have to take those little springs off that connect the muffler to the mid-pipe.. that took me a minute to get those on, several attempts sent them flying lol. thought i might lose an eye so i put my "safety glasses" on heh.

well thanks for reading my bs, your reward is a couple youtube videos my girlfriend shot with her phone.

1st clip is a regular drive by.. (no shots fired dont send the cops)
YouTube - my F4i with Yoshimura TRS

2nd clip is a little faster, some would consider it maybe a fly-by (negative ghostrider, the pattern is full)
YouTube - my F4i with Yoshimura TRS fly by

3rd clip is nothing really just a weak skid, but didn't want that video to feel left out yaddamean.
YouTube - my F4i with Yoshimura TRS fly by done

i'm sure you are all very impressed

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well i'm sure we'll be out practicing with the girl on her new bike, do u have aim/yahoo/gmail chat accounts or any idea how we can get ahold of eachother.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
oh aiiite. mine is gmail. i get all my emails on my phone.. maybe you should just hit me up when you get done with your chores tonite.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
why dont you just keep editing my posts which arent hurting anyone.. you squids cant ride for one block without a helmet? you must really suck at riding then

·
Registered
7,366 Posts
No its not that "us squids can't ride for one block without a helmet", its that we chose not to - and... and... Its a law over here. Maybe in time you will realise why we say ATGATT.

The reason for me editing your posts is that you are promoting your forum on this website (I stated the reason on the posts), and Im sorry but that is not allowed. Thats the only reason, its not personal.

you must really suck at riding then
Its your opinion...

Nice bike btw :thumb:

1 - 20 of 67 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.