Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10,811 Posts
"Meat hooks"! Haha, it is the terminology that has you up in arms, right Critz? :p Perhaps this thread is the ideal place to post that pic of yourself dangling, just for the "shock and awe" of it for the newbies... :eek: :D

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bacchus said:
"Meat hooks"! Haha, it is the terminology that has you up in arms, right Critz? :p Perhaps this thread is the ideal place to post that pic of yourself dangling, just for the "shock and awe" of it for the newbies... :eek: :D

damn right!! ill informed journalists! meat hooks my arse!!!

should have some new pics in august. plus we might be doing a suspension event for a halloween show on hillsborough street :)

http://flash.ctzc.com/pinchme_suspension_sm.jpg

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
Which was more intense...the suspension or the neck tat? It was crazy for me when he started to get close to my neck :eek:

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OSIRIS said:
Which was more intense...the suspension or the neck tat? It was crazy for me when he started to get close to my neck :eek:
oh definitely the suspension.. mind you.. after a few minutes the pain went away... the neck tat was a steady steady annoyance... the worst had to be on the back of the skull... it just vibrated like mad the whole time... didn't think it would /ever/ end..

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
Critz said:
oh definitely the suspension.. mind you.. after a few minutes the pain went away... the neck tat was a steady steady annoyance... the worst had to be on the back of the skull... it just vibrated like mad the whole time... didn't think it would /ever/ end..
Gotcha...kinda like when I got my chest done and he was over my sternum...I thought my heart was gonna start beating funny :rotfl:

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Critz said:
damn right!! ill informed journalists! meat hooks my arse!!!

should have some new pics in august. plus we might be doing a suspension event for a halloween show on hillsborough street :)

http://flash.ctzc.com/pinchme_suspension_sm.jpg

I've run across that pic elsewhere, pretty amazing the realisation that the subject it isn't just 'someone out there' but rather a known person who hangs around here. That's freakier then any suspension, at least to me. :nod:

:thumb:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts