Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What up riders!...Anyone know of a good and reasonable mechanic in the San Diego area?... Back home I had the hook up, but out here in SD im kinda stuck to going to the mainstream shops... Please let me know if anyone could refer a good mechanic here in San Diego that wont jip my ass. :spank:

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I need everything done... its almost riding season and I want to be ready... Lee's wants $300 plus parts for a full service...I guess its worth it, but I was wondering if there are some places in SD that I didnt think of.

Lee's is pretty much the shop of choice from what I hear...

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Full service...stripping down the bike, adjusting valves, oil change, air filter change, check alignment, brake service, etc...the whole shit, bang and kaboodle... I want a full work-up on my bike...I would do it myself but the complex I live in forbids motorwork... and I lack bike stands...I got the tools and manual though.

Dude... SD weather has been crap with the exception of the last couple of days and they said we should get more rain before weeks end...plus getting up to go to work at 4:30am in east county with the temp being less than 40 degrees...I cant hang man...maybe Im use the California sun...or maybe its more because I lack cold weather gear...:badidea:

Let me put it this way my neighbors brought snow down from the hill to their place and they built a snow man at 3pm and that damn thing is still standing strong with my gritter in his mouth.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts