Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
ACCESS RESTRICTED

WARNING NOTICE

You have attempted to access a site that has been deemed inappropriate for our business and blocked from ALL internal access. A record of this request has been logged and will be provided to Business Security upon request.
Damn.

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
Chain said:
Y'know, it's hard enough to find a suitable female companion these days (so many of the good ones are taken), that I'll be damned if I'm going to further limit the pool of "availables" with this goofy ass site. :nono:
Sticking to combing the local high schools eh? :D

·
Registered
741 Posts
i hate to admit but i actually met a great girl from that site !!!! and riding is definitely what she wanted to do ;) :D

·
Registered
8,824 Posts
The fun doesn't stop there. Body cavity searches with approved court order. Believe me, you would not want to do this sort of thing. My 3.5 years in SOS don't hold alot of pretty memories in that regard.

:puke:

·
Registered
8,824 Posts
TGZ13 said:
:crap: Yuck I can only imagine
Here, I'll help you...

Imagine having feces thrown at you. Imagine a guy pissing in his own mouth while in a hold cell only to spit it in your face when you go in to interview him. Imagine a guy shoving two ounces of rock cocaine up his rectum because he knows you gotta go get it in order to charge him with it. Imagine the worst looking street whore you've ever seen with god knows what diseases who inserts a heroin filled condom in her vagina.

Yeah boy, the things you don't see on COPS.

·
Registered
960 Posts
Chain said:
Imagine having feces thrown at you. Imagine a guy pissing in his own mouth while in a hold cell only to spit it in your face when you go in to interview him. Imagine a guy shoving two ounces of rock cocaine up his rectum because he knows you gotta go get it in order to charge him with it. Imagine the worst looking street whore you've ever seen with god knows what diseases who inserts a heroin filled condom in her vagina.
Come on Chain. I'm sure you have bad days too ;)

·
Registered
741 Posts
Hamburgler said:
Was she ugly?
not even close, one night i came across the site and posted a free ad out of bordum and she actually contacted me, she dont have a pic of herself posted on there but trust me she is very good looking, her deal was she moved near me from MI where she was a passenger with friends all the time and when she came here she knew noone let alone someone with a bike so... she had her own gear and everything, we hit it off great !

·
Registered
12,773 Posts
stopsign said:
not even close, one night i came across the site and posted a free ad out of bordum and she actually contacted me, she dont have a pic of herself posted on there but trust me she is very good looking, her deal was she moved near me from MI where she was a passenger with friends all the time and when she came here she knew noone let alone someone with a bike so... she had her own gear and everything, we hit it off great !
you said she liked "riding" so was her "gear" made out of latex?

·
Registered
741 Posts
CBR929RE said:
you said she liked "riding" so was her "gear" made out of latex?

:huh: :D , nah hers was leather, now the stuff i provided her with later on may have been latex ;)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts