Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To all that have served or are now in service....a heartfelt "Thank You" on this Memorial Day!

:patriot:

·
Registered
121 Posts
Thanks everyone for the "thanks". I'm serving in the Air Force right now here near Las Vegas, NV. Sometimes, I get frustrated at what is happening over seas and only hope that people don't automatically make everyone in the Armed Forces guilty of whats happening. (Some people disagree with the whole Iraq thing.) We only do what are Commander in Chief directs us to do. We have no say-so in the whole scenario.

Thanks again! And though I'm happy to still be alive, we should all remember those that have fallen in this Iraqi conflict and the ones in the past. My gratitude goes out to all the families that have experienced the death of a loved one. I can't imagine leaving my daughter and wife behind. :(

·
Registered
3,191 Posts
When I was at the store yesterday getting more ice and mixers for the party, I saw an older gentleman wearing a uniform shirt with quite a bit of "Fruit Salad" or commendations and wearing a purple heart hat. After paying, I stopped and shoot his had and thanked him. He then turned around and thanked me for taking the time.

My thanks to all those who have served, are serving, and will serve, and especially to the families of those who didnt or wont come home.
Chris

1 - 12 of 12 Posts