Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
21,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As we would say in Ireland.
I might as well as you lot are maybe too PC (see how I didn't say Christmas though) to wish it to others. Or are all of you too scared Isis comes down the chimney and f**ks you? This used to be a family site where we all cared for each other now it has just become a "problem with my bike" forum

So in a broad Irish Accent...... Merry Xmas/Festivities/Holidays/Christmas and for those that know better Happy Yule.................hope you all have a good time, don't let religion spoil it.:evilaugh:

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

·
Registered
7,455 Posts
BS!
As of this post, I'm the 34 viewer.
Oh, and murry feck'n eXmiss to you too.
Bah Humbug numnuts.
:twofing:

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
All the best for Christmas lads.....just going to sit down with my Missus and enjoy a bottle of J.Lohr from Jonboys state of Cali........the house is quiet aaaaaaaaaaah:)

·
President: Team Full Chat
7,314 Posts
Working.......F my miserable life. I'm sorry.........JOY TO THE WORLD! Merry Christmas to all here who celebrate same. Happy Holidays to those who miss out on it. :rotfl: Mmmmmmmm, sugarplums....

·
Banned
831 Posts
Well, since it's almost over...I'm glad the chaos and miserable holiday shoppers are finished with their delusions of good cheer as they cut in line, steal parking spots, push you out of the way, and got to get home first attitude with horns beeping and middle fingers flipping, for this festive occasion of overspending. Yeah, happy new year! I wished I could just put my name on the cards I got and send them back out again. Maybe I can use them for dust pans when I sweep up some glitter and cake crumbs under the table from slobs that walked in with their shoes on and didn't snack over their plate? Or maybe I'll hold on to recycle the cards for next year? I know some crappy candy and dried out mint cookies in a basket I got that I recycled as a gift item in just 5 minutes of receiving it. I didn't even get a tree, used that money for Chinese food, the only place open last night for dinner. Chinese got a monopoly on dinner every Dec 24 and 25. If you want to be successful with money, copy the Chinese.
Can't wait for a quiet January as pseudo-Christians review their blown up budgets with getting caught up in the commercialization of a Kings birth on the wrong day. It's the 12 days of xmas, with a long return line that starts tomorrow. I take this holiday for what it is, just a lot of nonsense that lacks any foundation or logic to it. If you got kids, great, a needy wife, fine, but what a stupid holiday of rituals and vanity. Maybe it means more to some folks as they make excuses to keep a tradition of ignorance.

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
Excuse me Blunt but I am exercising my right to wilful blindness so as to not get depressed by participating in these rituals that you so accurately describe:eek::rotfl:

·
Registered
7,455 Posts
Happy holidays Jon :) nite
I'm sorry Ray, I was in a stupid mood last night when I replied. Had a couple drinks and thought it would be funny to try to pull an oxman. :eek:
Looking at it today, it didn't really come off as intended. :rolleyes:
Happy Holidays to you to bro. :)

All the best for Christmas lads.....just going to sit down with my Missus and enjoy a bottle of J.Lohr from Jonboys state of Cali........the house is quiet aaaaaaaaaaah:)
Murry effing xmas to you too Oxy! :rotfl:
Slainte! :cheers:

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
I'm sorry Ray, I was in a stupid mood last night when I replied. Had a couple drinks and thought it would be funny to try to pull an oxman. :eek:
Looking at it today, it didn't really come off as intended. :rolleyes:
Happy Holidays to you to bro. :)

Murry effing xmas to you too Oxy! :rotfl:
Slainte! :cheers:
All the best Jonboy....you did a crap job trying to be like me because you still came off as a nice guy as usual, despite your best efforts :thumb::rotfl:

·
Banned
831 Posts
Merry christmas to you too blunt <3
"Exercising freedom of xmas expression", is the modern day term for it, so everyone is happy and not taking it as a heavy enforced tradition like your grandparents demanded through guilt or another form of control.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts