Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We met pczach and freq yesterday at a track day @ Pocono Raceway.

Don't tell anyone but they're nice guys. Freq came to ride and pczach came to hang out for awhile, chat, and have lunch with us.

Thanks for a nice time guys!

·
Registered
595 Posts
HondaGal : We met pczach and freq yesterday at a track day @ Pocono Raceway.

Don't tell anyone but they're nice guys.  Freq came to ride and pczach came to hang out for awhile, chat, and have lunch with us.  

Thanks for a nice time guys!  
Stop spreading rumors!!!!

·
Registered
595 Posts
Seriously, I had a great time. You guys couldn't have been nicer. Thanks for putting up with me for a few hours!

For anyone else that's listening, the Hondagals are great people. Please go out of your way to meet them, because they will go out of their way to meet you and show you a good time.(No smartass remarks please&#33

Freq was great too! He and his girlfriend took the time to talk about bikes, and themselves a bit. I got to watch a lot of people ride faster than I can, and I helped Freq's girlfriend keep track of him with the video camera while he was out on the course. I expect to see some footage of the knee dragging! I hope to meet up with all mentioned for a ride someday soon. Too bad the weather wasn't a little better, but I know I had a great time anyway!

·
Premium Member
6,731 Posts
That pic was taken at the track yesterday, during one of the brief sunny periods! Then it poured, then the sun peeked out. Then it got windy, thundered, lightning, more rain.

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
Yea, it was cool to meet the gals and pczach. Tammy and I have never been on a blind date before. pczach, not a problem answering questions and such, like, what do I wear under my leathers? Girls thanks for all the hospitality, if i don't go to the squidfest/ stuntfest at Maple Grove I will try to get to Pocono for the instructional day on the 27th to watch and say hello if nothing else. Any news on the guy that took the helicopter ride, hope all is well w/ him. I had a blast and so did Tammy.

on another note, all that Dan Kyle money went to great use, the Gals bikes are hooked-up.:thumb:

if anyone cares, i am the guy on the left side of the pic holding the hand of the girl wearing the #29 shirt (my girl Tammy next to Tam), white leathers, dumb look on face, squinting from the one minute of sun we had.

·
Registered
595 Posts
freq : pczach, not a problem answering questions and such, like, what do I wear under my leathers?
That's the first question I ask every man I see wearing leather from head to toe!

If there's anything I'm good at, it's making a fool of myself!

·
Registered
145 Posts
This is sad, I wish I could meet people from the org. Any seattle people out there ? I would like to do some track times but man there is that fear of you know! well ok enough making a fool out of my self .

L8trz

Mark

1 - 11 of 11 Posts