Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HGToo and I met up with Cheapdanny and his pals yesterday at Reduc's instructional day at Pocono Raceway.

Even though he's quiet on the forum, he's not shy in public.

Nice to meet you and your friends Danny and I look forward to riding with you soon.

·
Premium Member
6,731 Posts
Yeah, it was great meeting cheapdanny and his friends yesterday! They had a great time! If you guys end up not being able to make it out to BeaveRun in Oct., we'll look forward to seeing you out there next Spring!

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Even though I had to leave the 929 at home in August,
I totalled about 1 1/2 weeks in NJ over 2 trips.
I should've made more of an effort to meet some other .orgers!

Sorry, I call when I visit family again.

Ps. I was in Boonton, or as any1 not from NJ understands, 35 minutes off Exit 10

·
Registered
595 Posts
The Hondagals are the East Coast Ambassadors of the .org!

I met them and Freq a few weeks ago at Pocono. They were all great people, and I would like to hang with them again. It's always nice to meet some of the great people we talk to here.

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Jay : Even though I had to leave the 929 at home in August,
I totalled about 1 1/2 weeks in NJ over 2 trips.
I should've made more of an effort to meet some other .orgers!

Sorry, I call when I visit family again.

Ps. I was in Boonton, or as any1 not from NJ understands, 35 minutes off Exit 10
Jay, that's Bubba's neck of the woods.

Next time you're in NJ, give us a shout and we'll get together, bike or no bike.

·
Premium Member
6,731 Posts
pczach : The Hondagals are the East Coast Ambassadors of the .org!

I met them and Freq a few weeks ago at Pocono. They were all great people, and I would like to hang with them again. It's always nice to meet some of the great people we talk to here.
Aw, shucks! Thanks! It was great meeting you guys, too, and we hope we'll see you at the track again, or for a street ride.

All the .org folks we've met so far have been really great!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Ditto... great meeting HG & HGToo! We're pushing for BeaverRun in October, but realistically it'll be in the spring.

Definitely looking forward to riding with fellow Org. members and Reduc again.

·
Premium Member
6,731 Posts
There's still a few spots left for BeaveRun.
It's fun. We get there Friday night, have a campfire and adult beverages. Good stuff!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts