Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
A fence shit thier building condos next door. a bunch of asshats. I read an article about a chicken processing plant that had to let go of 700 employees. yes they were all illigal. so what did they have to do ......whait for it wwait for it.... pay better wages so americans would do the job. And they say americans don't want the jobs we just want a living wage at american standerds.

Build it high arm it to the teeth!

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Luis Ernesto Derbez told reporters in Paris, his first stop on a European tour, that a legal investigation was under way to determine whether Mexico has a case.
This guy is wondering if Mexico has a case against the U.S. building a fence on the U.S. side of the border. If it is our property, why could we not do what the hell we want to it?

Am I missing something here? :huh:

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
If the govenment actually enforced the law, and gave meaningful fines and enforcement actions to those who hired illegal immigrants, there would be no problem. No one would come here from Mexico because there would be no jobs.

That said a number of goods and services would be more expensive, some so much so as to be economically inviable. However, I suspect that we are paying incredible amounts of money in social and medical services for the immigrants and their children, such that in the long run there may be little economic impact from the actions I've described.

So long as there are jobs there will be immigrants. They will find a way.

·
Registered
5,397 Posts
So long as there are jobs there will be immigrants. They will find a way.

True dat. I have no problem with immigrants. Country was founded on them. I however have a problem with ILLEGAL immigrants and those that hire them.

Also have a problem with illegal immigrants that are allowed to come over here and use our justice system against us. Such as the texas farmer that shot two border crossers for tresspassing and lost his farm to them. Just not right.:rant: :nono:

·
Registered
354 Posts
"What should be constructed is a bridge in relations between the two countries," Derbez said.

:rant: Then I want the same treatment illegals get here in the states!!! Have you guys looked at Mexico's immigration laws? What Mexico is really saying, "Hey vatos, let me my people work up there and send all their wages back her to keep our economy running, while your grinds to a halt!"

I need to go to work now, which is a good thing because I could rant on this thing all day long!

·
Registered
14,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
True dat. I have no problem with immigrants. Country was founded on them. I however have a problem with ILLEGAL immigrants and those that hire them.

Also have a problem with illegal immigrants that are allowed to come over here and use our justice system against us. Such as the texas farmer that shot two border crossers for tresspassing and lost his farm to them. Just not right.:rant: :nono:
Illegal Aliens is the correct term. The others were introduced to make it sound better.

Immigrants in manageable numbers is a great thing for the country. Legal aliens can be also (though I think we should limit the stay more than we do). It is the illegal aliens that are a problem.

·
Registered
14,390 Posts
What morons. I mean really, how ignorant can a person be? And now he's trying to lead an entire Country.
He's not stupid, he's doing what is best for his country.

Can't blame him for that...

·
Yep...that would hurt ya!
1,088 Posts
This guy is wondering if Mexico has a case against the U.S. building a fence on the U.S. side of the border. If it is our property, why could we not do what the hell we want to it?

Am I missing something here? :huh:
A case against what? It's OUR soverign land. We can sit on our side and pound our puds to the Mexican national anthem and there's NOTHING they can do about it! Who's going to "judge" us? The world court....hahaha..what a joke. They can go to hell too. :thumbd:

·
Registered
14,390 Posts
:huh:

Do you realize what kind of money we're talking about here?

Mexican workers in the US is the second largest foreign revenue stream in Mexico, only their exported oil brings in more money.

This fence is not in the best interest of Mexico, and lobbying world opinion, starting in FRANCE, against the US for it, is a VERY smart move.

You can disagree with him, but IMO, this is a good move for Mexico, and well played on a diplomatic basis. It is a long way from stupid...

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Devide up the national debt by how many illegal workers we have had here that can prove 10 years residence, and institute a new lower minimum wage for them.. That would kill off the national debt, keep my taco bell value menu prices low and keep my tacos from being made in india. Would also keep the dollars from going to Mexico.

I dont think Michael P Keaton could have planned it any better.

·
Registered
4,003 Posts
Devide up the national debt by how many illegal workers we have had here that can prove 10 years residence, and institute a new lower minimum wage for them.. That would kill off the national debt, keep my taco bell value menu prices low and keep my tacos from being made in india. Would also keep the dollars from going to Mexico.

I dont think Michael P Keaton could have planned it any better.
How would that pay anything. If they were legal, they would be able to file for their tax returns. You don't believe for a second that they work, "Under the table", do you? Their paychecks show deductions for which they will never see i.e. free money for the IRS.

LTL, Frivolous, as in it has no merrit what-so-ever.
Damn, I want the cherry orchard to remove their fences. My reasoning is that its harder for me to steal the cherrys as long as the fence is up. Yes, I see every judge in the nation siding with me for free cherrys.:rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 66 Posts