Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

61 - 80 of 139 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,390 Posts
jetbdude said:
No :crap: But we want to learn it! :thumb: And here it's a damn good place for it
It might be easy for me to say as Californians pick up a bit of Spanish just living here, but you guys speak French and English so it should be cake. :thumb:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #72
phobiaphobe said:
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck you.:twofing: :twofing: :twofing: :twofing:


Here's the spectacular view out my front door::crying: (the ghostly thing is my breath)

:rotfl: You know, once a while a smart ass (usually from CA) would post one of those ¨ How's the weather¨ thing in February. Well I use to be the one that had it the worst in Quebec. So get ready my friend, just don't look at that thread anymore cause there will be plenty of that stuff over the winter :D Fuck, I might just start a How's the weather thread once a while
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,390 Posts
jetbdude said:
:rotfl: You know, once a while a smart ass (usually from CA) would post one of those ¨ How's the weather¨ thing in February. Well I use to be the one that had it the worst in Quebec. So get ready my friend, just don't look at that thread anymore cause there will be plenty of that stuff over the winter :D Fuck, I might just start a How's the weather thread once a while
:rotfl: Priceless isn't it?

I'll start taking sunset pics and we'll compare. ;)

Living in this socialist disaster definately has it's advantages....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,390 Posts
Hey, I had to put on a sweatshirt with my shorts and flip flops today. It's freakin' cold duuude.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #76
Ho, and when I mean on my way to dinner, we actually walked on the beach for about 1 mile to get to the ocean front restaurant where I had one hell of a good baked in the wood oven pizza.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,390 Posts
jetbdude said:
Ho, and when I mean on my way to dinner, we actually walked on the beach for about 1 mile to get to the ocean front restaurant where I had one hell of a good baked in the wood oven pizza.
Yeah, you've got all of us beat to hell with your living arrangement. Sweet man, I take it the hassle was worth it? ;) :thumb:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,531 Posts
luvtolean said:
:rotfl: Priceless isn't it?

I'll start taking sunset pics and we'll compare. ;)

Living in this socialist disaster definately has it's advantages....
Sunset pics from these parts can be pretty killer as well.
 
61 - 80 of 139 Posts
Top