Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

81 - 100 of 139 Posts

·
Registered
14,390 Posts
BDA116 said:
Sunset pics from these parts can be pretty killer as well.
phobiaphobe said:
Sunset here is pretty beautiful over the Rockies but right now it occurs around 1630 and only lasts a few minutes.
:thumb: Seen beautiful sunsets in both places, and fully agree.

I still think sunsets over the water on the beach are the best though.

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #82
We will enjoy while we can, it's only a 4 months deal so..... back to reality on March 20.. :whine: We might end up staying here, but I don't think we'll have to money for that kind of house.... As far as the water goes.... that's not really an issue since serveza is cheaper :eyebrows:

·
Registered
14,390 Posts
Just trying to help...

Jetdude, the crib sheet is on your Corona bottle. ;)

·
Registered
12,773 Posts
jetbdude said:
Yeah, but they speak so freaking fast man...
In spanish class in high school we were told we think too slow. its mostly because it enters your brain then you have to translate it, then process what was translated.

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #93 (Edited)
:hi: Some news from Mexico! We went and spent 4 days in Valle De Bravo, 2 hours from Mexico city (8 from Ixtapa...... 10 towing a boat) Well lets just say I missed my bike particularly on the way down to Valle De Bravo, and when I say way down it's because we we up to a little over 10 000 feet and Valle is at 6000, the road from Tolluca to Valle was just AWESOME. Never saw something like that and don't even know to what I could compare it to.

Now we are back to Ixtapa and we might go down to Acapulco Sunday to deliver a boat...

Here's some pics from the trip. The one with the butterfly is the Monarque, they migrate from Canada to Valle de Bravo. There was thousand of those for a couple of miles :eek:

·
Registered
52 Posts
IF YOU GO TO TO ACAPULCO MAKE SURE YOU HIT "DISCO BEACH" :alcohol: AT NIGHT ITS ONE OF THE COOLEST PLACES THERE... ALSO RIGHT NEXT TO IT IS THE BUNGEE JUMP TOWER WHERE YOU DROP INTO A DOLPHIN POOL... SINCE YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT COOL PLACES AND ROADS IF YOU DRIVE TOWARDS MEXICO CITY ABOUT 90 MINUTES OUT THERE IS A TURN OF FOR A TOWN CALLED "TAXCO" THAT IS A REALLY HISTORIC PLACE TO SEE, ITS AN OLD SILVER MINING TOWN BUILT IN THE HILLS (LOTS OF INEXPENSIVE SILVER JEWELRY). IF YOU TAKE THE NON TOLL ROAD UP, ITS GOT SOME OF THE BEST TWISTIES IN MEXICO:cycle: (JUST WATCH OUT FOR COWS, A BUDDY HIT ONE ON HIS GIXXER). ALSO THE NON TOLL ROAD BETWEEN CUENAVACA AND MEXICO CITY HAS BEAUTIFUL SCENERY WITH EXCELLENT TURNS... I SURE MISS RIDING THEM ROADS....ENJOY ....

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #99 (Edited)
Just a quick merry Christmas from Mexico, Veronique and I wish you all the best and hope everyone here will have a wonderful 2006 year. Our 2005 was one of the best so far, out of 31, we have been really fortunate, life is good for us right now :thumb:

Hope to see more of you in Grattan this year!

Take care and just to piss off Phobe, here's a sunrise picture took by Vero yesterday morning down in Acapulco ;)

·
Registered
232 Posts
Merry Christmas and Happy New year to everyone...

Sorry for the pics Phobi....and tell your wife-to-be that between Mexico and Grattan..I choose Grattan...

...and be back here right after....:eyebrows:

81 - 100 of 139 Posts