Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

121 - 139 of 139 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
DUDE !!!! thanks for that picture, thats the new RAGAZZA 100, when I worked there he had the 78 Ultra. That pic brought back memories.....oh and i did not see that sunseeker..

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #127
If I have any spare time soon, I'll get you some more pictures. The Sunseaker is in Florida right now though.... they are filming a new James Bond there and they ask the owner to use the boat for one scene.... So he sent the boat over there, and had is 100 Azimut brought over here.... :eek: The guy is the Banamex owner

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #129 (Edited)
Here's some more pictures took this morning in the Marina Ixtapa. In Mexico you are either poor or rich as hell as you'll see.

Dragn, I just went on the F dock, will take more for you another day.

This is the boat we have in stock here, it's the one Veronica and I take for a ride sometimes, the one we saw the whales in. It's a 39 foot with twin Cummins 380Hp, your's for only 280,000 Us $ View attachment 17508 View attachment 17509

This is Millennium 2, Millennium 1 is somewhere else in the marina, Millennium 3 is in Florida for the James Bond movie :eek: View attachment 17510 View attachment 17511

This one is a sailboat I really like, not that big but sooooooo nice, thought Baketech would like it. The women who owns it bought it after some friend took her for a ride in their sailboat..... she liked it and bought this one. I've been here over 3 months now and only saw the boat go out once. View attachment 17512 View attachment 17513

Here's some Sunseeker, lot's of them in here, nothing compare to Millennium 3. View attachment 17514 View attachment 17515 View attachment 17517

This one pretty big, the crane on the second deck is for the 3 watercraft and 2 Zodiac...... View attachment 17516

For the fishing one, the Cabo on the left is pretty cool, and even though the captain is from California he is still pretty cool :D . View attachment 17518

·
Registered
11,098 Posts
Wow.... :googly: I am soooo envious.... :whisper:

Keep the pics coming... :thumb:

·
Registered
52 Posts
well i´m in the neighborhood, i´m in san miguel right now and will probably be in zihuat this weekend. if I make it i´ll hit you up and we can have a margarita at carlos and charlies

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #137
dragn_cbrf4i said:
well i´m in the neighborhood, i´m in san miguel right now and will probably be in zihuat this weekend. if I make it i´ll hit you up and we can have a margarita at carlos and charlies
DAMN :rant: That would have been so cool! I´m in Veracruz right now, just made it here. We left Texas Thusday and cruised our way in the Golf of Mexico for 40 something hours NON STOP to get here. The place is PACKED, only room left in town was the presidancial suite at the Holiday Inn. Well the owner of the boat I just delivered was so happy to get his boat that he got us the room. AMAZING!!!!!!!

More latter! :p

·
Registered
52 Posts
Man I´m still in San Miguel de Allende and its packed for easter, and ´man is this a party town !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! man I missed coming here :alcohol:

121 - 139 of 139 Posts