Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

Mexico here we come......

24K views 138 replies 24 participants last post by  dragn_cbrf4i 
#1 ·
Yep.... Mexico it is, leaving November 22. To make a long story short, Veronique and I both left our jobs in April to try to get a job in the British Virgin Island, The Island did not worked, we had something in Martinique, no luck there either.... UK was close to be a done deal 3 weeks ago, until we had a phone call from Mexico.....

We had an offer that we could just not pass. House for 4 months, 2 months salary in advance, a truck for the time we need it and only our food and phone bill to pay..... All that in Ixtapa, a few feet from the Pacific ocean :eyebrows:

After 4 months, if we like it down there, we already have a few opportunity for long term jobs. So that's it, leaving the 22, landing in Mexico City and driving to Ixtapa maybe 2 days after.

I'm not selling the Repsol, will wait to see if we like it over there, but it's all ready to go. Will try to make it to Grattan no matter what!! :thumb:

#7 ·
How the hell am I going to hire you to captain a boat in the V.I. if you are in Mexico... :rant:

:D

Good luck with the plans... :cheers:

#21 ·
OK.... only 2 days, We are pretty nervous but exited at the same time. We will be boarding the plane Tuesday morning and landing in Mexico city at 2:15Pm. Don't really know what is waiting for us, warmer weather for sure :D

We will try to keep that thread alive and send some news once a while. Until then, take care everyone :hi:

Hasta pronto!

#22 ·
jetbdude said:
OK.... only 2 days, We are pretty nervous but exited at the same time. We will be boarding the plane Tuesday morning and landing in Mexico city at 2:15Pm. Don't really know what is waiting for us, warmer weather for sure :D

We will try to keep that thread alive and send some news once a while. Until then, take care everyone :hi:

Hasta pronto!
You two take care of yourself, and I hope everything goes :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

#25 ·
Hammer said:
Good luck in your new endeavors. Do not take the Repsol down there.http://www.fireblades.org/forums/general-discussion/41214-motorcyclists-mexico-city-forwarding-call-help.html?highlight=mexico

Leave it at my place.

Off topic question: Why would someone pay 1 mil for an unreliable boat and go way offshore with such a vessel?
Yeah..... saw that thread.... pissed me off :thumbd: I would not ride the bike here either anyway this winter, but I guess it will be weird to be there without a bike.

About the boat, they don't go offshore that much with those cruiser, they use it more to have a drink and lunch tied to the dock..... The bigger the boat the less they use it. It's just a way to show that they have money... Some good owners but most of them are dicks.... with money though :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.