Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have the micron serpant full exhaust system, and the muffler can actually has damage to it, needing a new one. I ended up getting the Erion racing exhaust, not slip on, (the guy kept the headers and mid pipe). If I was to put the erion exhaust with my micron exhaust system, how will the performance be affected? Also have a power commander, which set up would I use? Also the fitment from the exhaust (erion) can to i guess the mid pipe fits, but just seems alittle lose. The clips will hold it, but the bracket that you would screw it down with doesnt tighten as well as the micron. Do you think i need welding? I would appreciate all of the help guys thanks!!!

·
Registered
233 Posts
i did a similar setup, used the micron serpent header with a short gp exhaust designed for an R6. i had to weld mine, which i would recommend you do as well.

i say go for it if its what you want...

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I want to keep it, I like the look. But, what about performance wise and the powercommander setup?

·
Registered
233 Posts
custom tune, with a setup like yours it would be best. you might not see the max hp numbers from arata/akro but if you like it thats what matters :) any worthy shop should be able to fix the dips and spikes and increase the bikes driveability

1 - 6 of 6 Posts