Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got off the phone with Eurobikes, the importer/distributor for MIG, and the owner retired last month and the company has shut down. I ordered a pair of heel guards for the 51, and he said he has a few parts, but can make some deals on pipes...
Chris

·
Registered
522 Posts
NinerPilot said:
Just got off the phone with Eurobikes, the importer/distributor for MIG, and the owner retired last month and the company has shut down. I ordered a pair of heel guards for the 51, and he said he has a few parts, but can make some deals on pipes...
Chris
Hang on, you mean the MIG company in France closed down???

·
Registered
522 Posts
NinerPilot said:
That would be the one! THey make a sweet undertail for the 954 too!
Chris
Well, that's interesting because my mechanic eg. where I service my 954 happends to be the Greek distributer. :eek:

·
Registered
9 Posts
:) I have an almost new MIG 3/4 high mount exhaust for 2000/2003 CBR929/954. It only has 200 miles on it. I bough at the same time the Gilles rearsets to use with my bike and they did not fit together with the high mount exhaust. I needed the adjustability of the foot pegs so I have to let go of my beatiful high mount exhaust. I can send you pictures to show you what it looked like on my bike. I paid $700 + S&H. Anyone interested in making an offer?

here is the Eurobikes link if you what to learn more about the exhaust:

http://www.eurobikes.com/mig929.htm

1 - 10 of 10 Posts