Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello all,

just fitted a new exhaust servo and i still have the mil light on even after resetting it flashes 3 slow and 4 fast any ideas?????? thanks for any help offered..

·
Registered
900 Posts
3 long = 30
4 short = 4
ie 34
which is faulty h-vix system....when you fitted it did you reset her afterwards.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hi sorry bike is a 2002 929 i have tried resetting the mil several times but still no joy light still on after spending all day on it.:crying:

·
Registered
900 Posts
are you sure you got the cables right, and more importantly have you made sure the exhaust valve moves freely

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
got a second hand unit all the cables were fitted the same as my old one and everything moves freely have also tried motor before fitting and everything works fine...

·
Registered
900 Posts
right you have to do it in a set way to get the light out, give me 5 mins and i will send it to you

·
Registered
900 Posts
connect the wiring harnes, then locate the service check connector, conect between the two terminals with bare wire to make a loop, turn on the ignition-the servo should turn, then stop. when it stops insert a 3x28mm bolt or pin into the hole in the top of the servo pulley to lock it into position. turn ignition off, then connect cables to the pully in correct order.Adjust cables then remove pin. remove check connector. and away you go.....:thumb:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts