Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:confused: :confused: :confused:
Hi guys has anyone ever come across this problem before.
MY 954 blade has the MIL light staying on when i turn the run switch on.
the fuel primes the light goes off for 2 or 3 seconds then it comes back on and stays on, and the bike wont start, ie no spark at plug, i have tryed the reset connestion near the battery but no luck.

Can anyone help.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
900 Posts
been going over and over this, only thing i can come up with is a bad connection or a short. Maybe the second hand item was faulty after all.
Hope someone comes up with a answer.
Oh and i have no idea why there are lines under every bloody word i type!!!:idunno:

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
been going over and over this, only thing i can come up with is a bad connection or a short. Maybe the second hand item was faulty after all.
Hope someone comes up with a answer.
Oh and i have no idea why there are lines under every bloody word i type!!!:idunno:
:crying: :crying:
thanks every idea welcome,
I JUST THINK THAT THE LIGHT MEANS SOMETHIHG, but what .
I ll keep checking for a short.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i have it running again,but it not running very smoothly its jumping from from 3000 rpm to about 7000 rpm, i got talking to a realy sound guy in the UK his name is Jake and he work for a company that repairs ECU, this is their link Moto Matrix, The Solution For Lost Motobike Coded Keys, Lost keys .and he realy help me through the problem he ketp emailing me with diftherent things to try even that i was nt buying antthing from him.

·
Premium Member
32,034 Posts
i have it running again,but it not running very smoothly its jumping from from 3000 rpm to about 7000 rpm, i got talking to a really sound guy in the UK his name is Jake and he work for a company that repairs ECU, this is their link Moto Matrix, The Solution For Lost Motobike Coded Keys, Lost keys .and he really help me through the problem he kept emailing me with different things to try even that i was nt buying anthing from him.
That's excellent to hear.
I reckon he deserves some rep for that :)

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
he said he knew you bladeraser, when i first started to talking to him he said to get on to you cause you were a sound bloke and you new your stuff, he was right you were very helpful too, thanks:thumb: :thumb:

·
Premium Member
32,034 Posts
he said he knew you bladeraser, when i first started to talking to him he said to get on to you cause you were a sound bloke and you new your stuff, he was right you were very helpful too, thanks:thumb: :thumb:
I don't know that I helped much but it can be good just to bounce ideas off somebody else's head :)

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I don't know that I helped much but it can be good just to bounce ideas off somebody else's head :)
no you help ok, and your right it just relives the stress having some to bounce ideas off, I have posted the video of the bike jumping its rev , so if you have tim take a look ,:thumb:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts