Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am currently assigned to the Seattle, WA area and looking for a group to join and go on some rides with. :patriot: I currently have a 2000 CBR 929RR dont do stunts, pretty laidback guy. Gotta wife a 3 little kids that i would like to see grow up. so if anyone could link me up with someone it would be greatly apperciated. Thanks again.

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
No I live in Lake Stevens but my unit is in Seattle (FT Lawton) I do go to Lewis often thou. you?
Right on, Im not in the military, I live in Seattle. I just assumed it'd be fort lewis.

If youre ever on seattle's east side, mercer island particularily, a nice little twisty road is called east mercer way.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Good call...I'll try it out...do you know of any MC's in the area? i am not looking to end up on the side of the road by myself

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
you know i dont. I just ride with a few buddies, but the link above to pwnriders always has group rides scheduled, and anyone can meet up with them, youre bound to find some people to ride with there.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
you know i dont. I just ride with a few buddies, but the link above to pwnriders always has group rides scheduled, and anyone can meet up with them, youre bound to find some people to ride with there.
Yea i looked it over and found the same.. I am looking more for a "club" type to join...thou meeting up with groups just to ride is not a bad way to meet new people that love to ride as mich as i do.:thumb:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts