Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Man, that's some serious "Blowing up shit" there. How many rounds does that thing fire off a minute??

That will give the "Gun Enthusiasts" in here a chubby!! :eyebrows:

·
Registered
11,098 Posts
Somebody needs to start a biz where you can take a ride and shoot a few rounds thru that mother out in the desert....line up a few old cars and school buses to plink at.... :evilaugh:

Phock the Richard Petty driving school, the waiting list for this thing would be huuuge... :thumb:

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
Baketech said:
Somebody needs to start a biz where you can take a ride and shoot a few rounds thru that mother out in the desert....line up a few old cars and school buses to plink at.... :evilaugh:

Phock the Richard Petty driving school, the waiting list for this thing would be huuuge... :thumb:

isn't there one? i know i have seen something about it

·
Registered
12,126 Posts
Baketech said:

If you're nice, figment might let you shoot his. :idunno:

·
Registered
4,839 Posts
I would venture to say that the footage is from Dillion Precision boys up in Scottsdale. The guy that owns Dillion has some serious toys just like that. I have a friend who works at GG&G here in Tucson and has gone up to Scottsdale with the GG&G guys and the Dillion boys to play. You can get a tour of the building to see the toys he has if you go the plant in Scottsdale.

Dano

·
Registered
497 Posts
:evilaugh: :evilaugh: :evilaugh:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts