Registered
3,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anybody have thier new CD?

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
it freakin rocks, like old school ministry. i could do without the "No W" song, antibush song, but the others are a head bangin dream :freebird:

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
freq said:
Dude, I thought you were into Bluegrass?
that is what i smoke :smokin:

·
Registered
379 Posts
bubba said:
it freakin rocks, like old school ministry. i could do without the "No W" song, antibush song, but the others are a head bangin dream :freebird:
I'm confused are you talking about bluegrass or ministry? Ah what the hell, Ricky Skaggs rules :freebird: :D

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
OSIRIS said:
I might have to check it out. Good to hear they're back...I haven't listened to them since the Psalm 69 album

i hadn't either, this was definetly worth the 13.00 i spent

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
half said:
I'm confused are you talking about bluegrass or ministry? Ah what the hell, Ricky Skaggs rules :freebird: :D

screw skaggs, play me some skynyrd, man

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Ever heard the song Everyday is Halloween? It's old school ministry back in the 80's when they were more of a techno/pop band believe it or not. It's really funny to listen to it after hearing their "new" stuff. I would post it but the limit is 4 MB and the MP3 is 6+MB.

I also have a revolting cocks cover of Rod Stewart's "Do you think I'm sexy". Al Jourgenson sings for revolting cocks as well as Ministry and KMFDM.

-Shrub

Edit: Let me know, I can e-mail it to you.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts