Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
well, i have officially decided to sell her.

2300 miles
Repsol full syn oil & Mobil 1 oil filter ( just changed a few weeks ago)
Greggs Flushmounts with clear lenses
MTEC 4750k bulbs, very bright and blue.
Modified stock exhaust, (2 1 1/8 holes drilled, tubes cut)<-----this sounds AWESOME
520 conversion
newer tires (battleaxes)
I polished the lips on the wheels too!
it also has a transferable extended warranty good until may 2009

Located in Grand Rapids MI

Jason 616 889 4456
[email protected]

$7500

Attachments

·
Registered
5,997 Posts
Re: ***mint black 04 1000rr CHEAP!***

peimp said:
well, i have officially decided to sell her.
WOW! What's up with that?!?!?! I thought you were really into that bike, and planned to keep "her" for a very long time???

:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
2,692 Posts

Who said sarcasm didn't post well? :smilebig:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

lol sry guys, a buddy from the r1 forum told me i should post on here. I had become a member here a while back, but forgot to post my bike for sale on here originally. sorry im a lurker.:(

·
Registered
5,997 Posts

BDA116 said:
Why do you guys always have to be so hard on newbies?
Because you were obviously out to lunch, or something.

·
Registered
26 Posts

Man I wish we were closer :( Can you think of how we could get that thing down to Dallas?!?

--Scott

·
Registered
26 Posts

peimp said:
shipping bro! only a couple hundred bucks.
Have you worked w/ any particular freight company on shipping something like this. I guess that also beckon's the question how do we handle the $ part of the deal buying sight unseen. Lot of questions to ponder, too bad that's exactly what I'm looking for :huh:

·
Registered
26 Posts

I've gotten a quote at $625 and on hold w/ 2nd company... you found a freight company that can do it for less?

·
Registered
1,526 Posts

ke0kie said:
I've gotten a quote at $625 and on hold w/ 2nd company... you found a freight company that can do it for less?
Maybe you should get one of the guys at grattan next week to give it a once over and a few laps to check it out then if it is good one of them bring it south for you.:D

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

im not positive, but i think forwardair has the best prices out there. flying up here might not be a bad idea as well, you could either drive it back or rent a truck from enterprise and drive back with it. as far as payment goes, you could just pay the bank i have the loan through. That way im not even touching the money, its more between you and the bank. Last year I sold my 04 R1 to a guy in Ks. He paid me to bring it out there for him, sight unseen. once he actually saw it, he said it was even better than i had described, and would vouch for me anytime. R1-Forum.Com - ****mint 04 1000rr black for cheap!**** thats my thread on the r1 forum, the guy that bought it from me is EZdoesIT. I understand that buying things on the internet is very tricky, so I do all I can to make you guys feel comfortable! give me a call if you have any questions. 616 889 4456

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.