Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...you guys on the hill again yesterday. We had 6 people, and all rode very well...no problems & and not many vehicles. Altough I love riding the Mille R, I was jonesin to have the Baby Blade there.

Sorry I forgot to post up beforehand, but I'll try to get it up for next weeks Tuesday ride.

SPEED.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Latebraking said:
Some of us work during the day, you vampire........
:evilaugh: ...."Palomar Tuesdays" is actually designed to fit in with my days off. I used to make a full day of riding when I was still involved with Zorba's Bike Night. Palomar early in the morning, get home around 5pm, shower, over to Zorba's by 7pm, then up to Arrowhead for an evening ride with a few friends (sometimes all the way over Big Bear down into Redlands), and then to Starbucks for a White Cap Mocha :thumb: . Wednesdays are usually for the family ;).

On another note big dawg, I can't wait to get the forks and other few mods done to the Baby Blade for racing. I'll need to bug you for setting the suspension up again :D ....wanna be my pit beotch too :eyebrows: ... :nworthy3:

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
This region needs a wake up call :wazzup: :attn:

Where's everybody :confused: :idunno: ...

-Tombstone
-rrapriliawanter
-codered
-latebraking
-Fig
-G-Force Junkie
-Sykotyk
-Etc Etc

-and that one Asian dude...what's his name?...Asianimage :thumb:

:rant:

Let's ride!

·
Registered
8,271 Posts
I'm with you on the ride to Arrowhead (and on through Big Bear as well). One of my favorites long ago and far away . . .

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
abtech said:
I'm with you on the ride to Arrowhead (and on through Big Bear as well). One of my favorites long ago and far away . . .
You have any pics from the old days Abtech? Love to see 'em!

·
Registered
8,271 Posts
SPEED said:
You have any pics from the old days Abtech? Love to see 'em!
Since my mom passed away last year, I have quite a few old photo albums that I just haven't "gotten around" to looking through. When I was out there before she died, I did see a few shots taken on the Crest, Wrightood and Arrowhead. Once I can get it together to go through some of that stuff, I will post a few pics.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
abtech said:
Since my mom passed away last year, I have quite a few old photo albums that I just haven't "gotten around" to looking through. When I was out there before she died, I did see a few shots taken on the Crest, Wrightood and Arrowhead. Once I can get it together to go through some of that stuff, I will post a few pics.
Sorry to hear about "MOM."

Can't wait to see 'em.

Don't know what the traffic was like up there then, but now it's pretty crazy to ride in the daytime. Hwy 18 is blocked again for major repair.

·
Registered
8,271 Posts
SPEED said:
Sorry to hear about "MOM."

Can't wait to see 'em.

Don't know what the traffic was like up there then, but now it's pretty crazy to ride in the daytime. Hwy 18 is blocked again for major repair.
The traffic back then (67 through 71) consisted of a few pickup trucks with campers, an occasional Harley or Indian and a couple of Norton 750's during the week. I used to run my Superhawk until I began riding for Kawasaki, then I ran a somewhat "breathed on" H1.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
abtech said:
The traffic back then (67 through 71) consisted of a few pickup trucks with campers, an occasional Harley or Indian and a couple of Norton 750's during the week. I used to run my Superhawk until I began riding for Kawasaki, then I ran a somewhat "breathed on" H1.
The good 'ol days when there was plenty of water up there. I was on a mini trail 50 at that time :thumb: .

You have any of the Kawasaki Team pics around?

·
Registered
8,271 Posts
SPEED said:
The good 'ol days when there was plenty of water up there. I was on a mini trail 50 at that time :thumb: .

You have any of the Kawasaki Team pics around?
Like I said, my mom had all of that stuff and hopefully I can dig some of it up out of 85 years of snapshots.

·
Registered
3,203 Posts
SPEED said:
This region needs a wake up call :wazzup: :attn:

Where's everybody :confused: :idunno: ...

-Tombstone
-rrapriliawanter
-codered
-latebraking
-Fig
-G-Force Junkie
-Sykotyk
-Etc Etc

-and that one Asian dude...what's his name?...Asianimage :thumb:

:rant:

Let's ride!

Tombstone only has a broken down Lambretta, Codered broke his collarbone last week at WSIR, I'm working wayyyy to much, Havent seen fit in ages, havent seen sykotyk since he got the Harley but has a 'busa now, that asian dude is strying to sell his ride, and latebrakings bikes in 250 pieces... What a motley crue :thumb: :clap: :) :)

·
Registered
803 Posts
Fig is here. Just adding the miles to the only stock 929 left in existence. Spent a couple weekends ago up at Laguna taking pictures. Now it's back to work.

·
Registered
502 Posts
G-Force Junkie said:
latebrakings bikes in 250 pieces... What a motley crue :thumb: :clap: :) :)
My bike is back in one piece again and running as good as ever. :thumb: Gonna put on a new front Pirelli tomorrow night, then change oil & filter. I'm up and ready for some ridin', though. :smilebig:

The 125 is taking its turn being in many pieces. The engine is apart and awaiting the new stuff. Bodywork for the little racer will be ordered pretty soon, too. September time frame is what I'm shooting for to get back on the grid at Willow, to see if I can keep up anymore :evilaugh:

A friend of mine just picked up a CBR1000RR and we'll be setting up his suspension Saturday and then going out to test it over a few roads. When we get back, it'll be time to change oil & filter in his bike.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Well my son is in summer school and my Tuesdays are busy. I'll be off on 8/3/04 though so maybe then.

I am still shocked you go a lilbitty 600 :idunno:

I thought for sure you were sold on the 954.

Later,
G

Attachments

1 - 20 of 40 Posts