Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
4,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love the holiday season. All the seasonal beers are out. Have been a fan of Sam Adams Winter Lager for awhile. Infact I like all Sam's stuff :thumb: . I have taken quite the liking for New Belgium products over the past couple years and would say my favorite is Fat Tire and Sunshine Wheat. TOday I picked up a sixer of their "holiday" brew. It's called Frambozen, a Raspberry Brown Ale. I must say it is damn tasty and I'm already on my third one. That is all, just wanted to share. I know there are some beer drinkers here, so go try it, it's yummy! :cheers:

Dano

·
Registered
12,773 Posts
ReaperAZ said:
I love the holiday season. All the seasonal beers are out. Have been a fan of Sam Adams Winter Lager for awhile. Infact I like all Sam's stuff :thumb: . I have taken quite the liking for New Belgium products over the past couple years and would say my favorite is Fat Tire and Sunshine Wheat. TOday I picked up a sixer of their "holiday" brew. It's called Frambozen, a Raspberry Brown Ale. I must say it is damn tasty and I'm already on my third one. That is all, just wanted to share. I know there are some beer drinkers here, so go try it, it's yummy! :cheers:

Dano
its 7:15 here so you're what 2 or 3 hours behind so you're starting your drinking early

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
I stopped drinking 10 years ago(I could write a book) and really miss the taste of beer. Some people drink beer to get a buzz but some of us actually like the taste ....and the buzz. Carry on. :alcohol:

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
back in 95. The Stuffed Sandwhich had a beer special for the week. it was 1992 Samuel Smith celebration ale. It had refined and matured with age. I can still vividly remember it.

The beauty about some of the winter time brews are they have so much more ingredients thrown in them they mature very well given the chance.

About 2 weeks ago I had their sampler platter of Anchor Merry Christmas/Happy New Year. 2000 - 2004 on tap. and a side of Sierra Nevada Celebration ale 2001 and 2004.

·
Registered
14,390 Posts
oldfogey said:
Well, drank lots of water before going to bed and a little slow today, but not too bad. :thumb:
Gatorade, or any sports drink helps immensely.

Sierra Nevada Celebration ale. :drool: Proof that Americans can make world class beer. Had a bottle last night.

Interesting it ages well. Maybe I'll get a couple of cases to put away. :thumb:

·
Registered
960 Posts
Kidder said:
I really haven't sampled seasonal beers. My favorite beer is Paulaner Salvator.
Call that a big beer? ;)
Try Samichlaus or Smith's Russian Imperial Stout.
Actually Salvator is a pretty fine Bock. We don't see it much over here any more. Same with Ayinger Celebrator. :crying:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts