Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
Nice. So the elbow hurts a bit huh? Lot's of bone there.....

·
Registered
777 Posts
Nice tats. I noticed there seems to be a lot of green in your work. I have a few tribals that need some color. Cant decide on a color though.

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Diesel954 : Nice tats. I noticed there seems to be a lot of green in your work. I have a few tribals that need some color. Cant decide on a color though.
yeah.. mine colouring was easy to pick due to the theme... (reptiles...)

it is amazing what they can do with the colours nowadays...

·
Registered
3,983 Posts
As I said in another thread,

his tats are some of the most saturated colors I've ever seen. Ultra cool...

·
Registered
5,183 Posts
Make sure you only ride in leathers otherwise could get a bit pricey for touch ups if you came off

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
You think the elbow hurts...try getting one on your collar bone or your sternum.  That crap hurts...plus when the needle is bouncing off your sternum it's rattling your lungs all over the place.  Weird feeling

Nice work Critz What's the shop and where is it?

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
@ Stegan: when I run out of canvas

@ ratter1: yeah, i'd definitely rather sweat than get a graft

@ Osiris : I can imagine. I think we will probably be working on my throat next... can't imagine that feels good either the shop is www.kevinstattoozoo.com in Cary, NC. Neal is the one who does my ink, jason my piercing.....

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
I'd love to get a tat, unfortunately, I have psorisis. I've seen Harley guys with tats and psorisis, does NOT look healthy.

Oh well. I used to draw on my legs as a kid.... does that count?

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
Critz : @ Osiris : I can imagine. I think we will probably be working on my throat next... can't imagine that feels good either the shop is www.kevinstattoozoo.com in Cary, NC. Neal is the one who does my ink, jason my piercing.....
Yeah, I imagine the throat is gonna hurt a little bit When I was getting mine done up near my collar bone it felt like he was going up into my neck with the machine and him tugging on my skin.
Still going with more reptiles up on your throat?

·
Registered
10,811 Posts
Got a couple myself. One is just below my left collarbone, the other is on the bottom of my right foot, below the arch (the Yin Yang symbol). Try one there Critz .

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
Bacchus : Got a couple myself.  One is just below my left collarbone, the other is on the bottom of my right foot, below the arch (the Yin Yang symbol).  Try one there Critz   .
what the hell were you thinkin getting a tattoo on the bottom of your foot?!?!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts